The following steps and document uploads must be completed to attend IEEE EBBT’2020. Accepted papers must be presented at least by one author at the conference to be indexed by IEEE Xplore.
Required steps for registration to attend and present the paper at the conference and uploading the accepted paper to IEEE Xplore;
- The registration form (Registration Form with submission) must be uploaded to Document Loading System until 2 October 2020, 17:00.
- The receipt of the amount specified in the registration fee table must be uploaded to Document Loading System.
- The EBBT Local Copyright Form (EBBT Local Copyright Form) (signed by all authors) must be uploaded to Document Loading System.
- IEEE Electronic Copyright Form must be filled on the system. *
- The IEEE copyright line must be added to the bottom left of the first page of the paper. The copyright line to be used for papers submitted from different countries must be as follows;
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: **
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: **
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: **
For all other papers the copyright notice is: **
- Papers which added copyright line must be converted to PDF format for IEEE Xplore. This file must be uploaded to the Document Loading System. To convert your paper to PDF eXpress; go to http://www.pdf-express.org.
First-time users for PDF eXpress:
- Click "New Users - Click Here".
- Enter * for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
- Enter * for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (All of the information about paper must be in English).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion". Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File".
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
|Participants from TR with submission||Participations Other Countries with submission|
|Student||300 TL||250 €||$300,00|
|Academician||400 TL||350 €||$400,00|
|Industry||500 TL||500 €||$550,00|
* The steps for filling out the form will be announced later.
** Information will be added later.
*** For registrations made after the early registration deadline, 10% will be added to the fee.
Participants who will register as a student must send e-mail student certificate to email@example.com.
Since the beginning of 2018, IEEE charges $15 to index and publish a 4-page paper in the IEEE-Xplore database. This amount is included in the fees stated in the table. A $15 per page is also requested for pages exceeding 4 pages. The amount to be paid for the extra pages must be paid to the dollar account together with the author's name, surname and paper ID.
An author can participate at most two papers. Participants with two accepted papers must pay an extra $15 besides the amount specified in the registration fee table.
|PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS|
|Account Name||T.C. İstanbul Arel Üniversitesi|
|IBAN (TL)||TR49 0006 4000 0011 1170 7050 28|
|IBAN (EURO)||TR64 0006 4000 0021 1170 4634 17|
|IBAN (DOLAR)||TR25 0006 4000 0021 1170 4213 42|
|Bank Name||İş Bankası|